The Beginning

The Beginning 

Well hello there, I hope you're having a lovely day. If you haven't already gathered, my name is Hollye (Yes, that's Holly-with-an-"e" as I often get called lol.) I thought I might introduce myself before trying to start blogging, I feel like that is a very blogger-y thing to do. I have always loved writing and reading and have really loved following all the blogs that I can find. They seem like so much fun to write and I thought I could probably write one myself.

I'm a Sophomore in college majoring in Communications with a focus on digital & mass media. I'm what you would describe as quite the geek. I absolutely love Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, Netflix, Makeup, Reading & Youtube along with many other things. My dream is to one day work with the Disney Company and put smiles on so many people's faces. On average, I visit Disney World about twice a year which sounds like a lot but for me, I won't be satisfied until I live there. But for the moment, I live at home with my parents, sister, and dog, so very far away from the most magical place on earth. Hopefully that will be subject to change soon though.

I want this blog to kind of an online diary- a place where I can share my thoughts and memories of my everyday life. I would also love for this to be a place where I can share my loves and find others that are passionate about the same things. People say your college years are the best time of your life and I love the thought of being able to look back on these posts one day and reminisce. I'm a Jesus follower, because of that just I want to make sure that I live this life to the fullest and never take a day for granted (woah, that just got deep).

Well, I can't promise practically perfect pictures or goal-worthy life experience but this is my life and I don't know about you but I kind of like it :)
Here's me on one of my latest adventures: exploring Seattle, WA.

Comments

Popular Posts